Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello, my name is Stacy and I'm an addict.

I have to face facts. It's time to fess up. I'm a facebook addict. It started 3 days ago and it seems I can't stop. I get on it in the morning, during the work day, and when I get home at night. It's driving my family apart, but I just can't stop. My kids are ignored and go unfed and my wife is pouting that I'm not sitting with her on the couch.

But I can't stop. I won't stop. It's just too cool finding friends I haven't seen in 18 years! Friends I was once really close to. I love it and I'm not going to stop! Do you hear!? I'm not stopping! I'll be without a family soon. But I'll always have facebook.

5 comments:

Jeri Tanner said...

Stacy,

I encourage you to contact Facebook Anonymous. Because you do not have to tell them your name. There is help.

I have already sent my two oldest daughters through the program. However, I think they fall off the wagon behind my back.

I am not looking down on you, as I am addicted to Google Reader.

Let us know how it goes...

Kim said...

put it down, I say. PUT IT DOWN!

Marsha said...

That's why I CANNOT do Facebook! Many have asked me to join in the fun, but alas, I cannot. For you see, I am already a blogoholic.

Hello, my name is Marsha and I'm a blogoholic.

Now you try it, Hello, my name is Stacy and I'm a butthead - I mean Facebook Addict.

There now, doesn't that make you feel better.

Chuck Hicks said...

"Shameless self-promotion..."

- Andrew Preslar

Abbey said...

Please tell me havent accepted a "mob wars" invitation. If you have, that's alot of your probalem. My husband is addicted to that game! If you haven't... don't!